Rae Lewis Thornton likes to sneak in a tranquil teatime between expanding her brand and the 16 pills she has to take each day. But, that’s nothing compared to the 21 pills she was taking in her darkest days of battling full-blown AIDS.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fort Wayne Makeover Conference women’s empowerment, followup events set
- ‘Martin Luther King in Palestine:’ Film chronicles unique journey of peace to Middle East hotspot
- Movie Review: ‘The Wedding Ringer’
- Africa to get counterterrorism assist from U.S. Green Berets
- Leaders clamp down as elections near in 10 countries