More than 75 years ago, in the midst of the Great Depression, Sophie Tucker is quoted as saying, “I’ve been rich and I’ve been poor; believe me, rich is better.” While that line might have humorous then, the truth today is not funny; we can’t afford to be poor.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fort Wayne Makeover Conference women’s empowerment, followup events set
- Movie Review: ‘The Wedding Ringer’
- Leaders clamp down as elections near in 10 countries
- Africa to get counterterrorism assist from U.S. Green Berets
- ‘Martin Luther King in Palestine:’ Film chronicles unique journey of peace to Middle East hotspot