More than 75 years ago, in the midst of the Great Depression, Sophie Tucker is quoted as saying, “I’ve been rich and I’ve been poor; believe me, rich is better.” While that line might have humorous then, the truth today is not funny; we can’t afford to be poor.
Top Posts & Pages
- John Boehner suffering from “electile dysfunction?”
- Gene Butler retires, accepts buyer's offer to purchase Community Care Pharmacy
- Hepatitis C 'cure' costs $1000 a day—$80k total
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance
- Fort Wayne Housing Authority to open voucher waiting list March 12–14