More than 75 years ago, in the midst of the Great Depression, Sophie Tucker is quoted as saying, “I’ve been rich and I’ve been poor; believe me, rich is better.” While that line might have humorous then, the truth today is not funny; we can’t afford to be poor.
Top Posts & Pages
- Aspen Dental to offer free services this weekend
- Voices of Unity returns to Fort Wayne with gold, silver medals from World Choir Games
- The Lord sent UNCF gift—even if devil had to deliver it
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance
- Small businesses owners: Raising minimum wage makes good business sense