More than 75 years ago, in the midst of the Great Depression, Sophie Tucker is quoted as saying, “I’ve been rich and I’ve been poor; believe me, rich is better.” While that line might have humorous then, the truth today is not funny; we can’t afford to be poor.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spotlight on Richard A. Stevenson Sr., Wayne Township Trustee
- 'Friends’ desert Bill Cosby when he needs them most
- Maasai homeland to be sold to Dubai royal family for hunting reserve
- BBC faces new attacks over Rwandan genocide film
- Court of Appeals rules Michigan has no responsibility to provide quality public education