By Chasiti Falls I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother’s Day. I enjoyed my weekend by attending a Mother-Daughter Prayer Breakfast. Personally this was a new event for me; however the Mighty Women of Fellowship hosted their 7th year at the Ol’ Rugged Fellowship Church home of Pastor Jermaine and First Lady Talisha Sanders. This […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Republicans can make headway with blacks
- Troubling, misleading leaks ‘inflame’ volatile conditions in Ferguson, Mo.
- The American Legion Riders tackling college funding solution
- Saudi Temple No. 50, Saudi Court No. 121 host joint Potentate, Commandress ball honoring Illustrious Noble Glen Lee, Illustrious Commandress Alice Lee
- Black military leaders uphold proud tradition of service