By Gerald W. Deas, M.D. When I was a youngster, full of energy and acting up, the old folks would say I was “cutting up.” Cutting up was fun but was never that serious—and would never land me in jail. This undesirable behavior was curtailed by not sparing the rod. A handy switch would bring […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Republicans can make headway with blacks
- The American Legion Riders tackling college funding solution
- Troubling, misleading leaks ‘inflame’ volatile conditions in Ferguson, Mo.
- Saudi Temple No. 50, Saudi Court No. 121 host joint Potentate, Commandress ball honoring Illustrious Noble Glen Lee, Illustrious Commandress Alice Lee
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance