(GIN)—A coalition of reading groups represented by the U.N. cultural agency UNESCO have picked Port Harcourt of Nigeria as the World Book Capital City for its efforts to “bring back the book” to the forefront of national discourse. Credit for the award was shared by the Rainbow Book Club (RBC) and other clubs promoting the […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Experimental 'ZMapp' drugs fails to save Ebola doctor from Sierra Leone
- Science fiction can rescue black communities
- Troubling, misleading leaks ‘inflame’ volatile conditions in Ferguson, Mo.
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance
- Al Cowlings: The real lesson in the O.J. Simpson case