WASHINGTON—The swift political and personal descent of former Congressman Jesse L. Jackson Jr. has accelerated with criminal information documents being filed accusing him of conspiracy to commit mail and wire fraud, and making false statements in connection with allegations that he diverted approximately $750,000 in campaign funds for personal use.
Top Posts & Pages
- 'Blade Runner's' fate on manslaughter charge to be decided soon
- An officer's betrayal: Decorated black FWPD officer fights for job, reputation
- Hillary versus Ben Carson in 2016
- Bishop T.D. Jakes suing Young Jeezy, Kendrick Lamar
- Feds end 'corruption-fueled spending spree' by West African leader's son