“This play is an ode to my father,” said Gregory. “It’s my way of letting him know, ‘I know who you are now.’” Gregory stressed to the audience how important these stories were to her and how important it is for everyone to share their stories with younger generations.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fort Wayne native, gospel music legend Hanq Neal transitions at 57
- Alfred Wright murder case intensifies
- Fort Wayne Housing Authority to open voucher waiting list for 3 days in March
- Madame C.J. Walker: A shining example of economic self determination
- Nelson Mandela's will reveals unpleasant surprise for second wife Winnie