“This play is an ode to my father,” said Gregory. “It’s my way of letting him know, ‘I know who you are now.’” Gregory stressed to the audience how important these stories were to her and how important it is for everyone to share their stories with younger generations.
Top Posts & Pages
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance
- Observe National Sickle Cell Awareness Month this September by donating blood with the American Red Cross
- Man in ‘blackface’ robs several Walgreens pharmacies
- Fort Wayne native sparkles on British TV channel
- It Is Well With My Soul invites public to participate in National Back to Church Sunday