“This play is an ode to my father,” said Gregory. “It’s my way of letting him know, ‘I know who you are now.’” Gregory stressed to the audience how important these stories were to her and how important it is for everyone to share their stories with younger generations.
Top Posts & Pages
- The 2014 Elections: What’s at stake for African Americans
- Fort Wayne’s De’Zheana Lattimore headed for Hollywood
- South Africa rejects light sentence for ‘Blade Runner,’ prepares appeal
- An officer's betrayal: Decorated black FWPD officer fights for job, reputation
- Obituaries: October 29-November 5 Edition