Victor Eugene Butler, or “Gene” as he is known to most folks in the community, was well aware of the possible pitfalls and failure rates when he decided to forgo the corporate fast track, to go into business for himself. That was 20 years ago.
Top Posts & Pages
- James Redmond—top notch professional photographer
- Al Cowlings: The real lesson in the O.J. Simpson case
- Local photographer, activist James Redmond turns eye on NC’s Moral Mondays
- Picnic Perspectives: Interview with James Redmond
- Community initiative recommendation from ‘War on Willie Lynch Community Forum’