Victor Eugene Butler, or “Gene” as he is known to most folks in the community, was well aware of the possible pitfalls and failure rates when he decided to forgo the corporate fast track, to go into business for himself. That was 20 years ago.
Top Posts & Pages
- NAACP identity erased from local Chalk Walk
- Girl Summit to take up Ethiopian ‘maid trade,’ child brides
- Dr. Jeremiah Wright: Christians should work together, uplift black community
- Meet the online tracking device that is virtually impossible to block
- Annual Harambee Fest scheduled for Aug. 2 at Weisser Park