Victor Eugene Butler, or “Gene” as he is known to most folks in the community, was well aware of the possible pitfalls and failure rates when he decided to forgo the corporate fast track, to go into business for himself. That was 20 years ago.
Top Posts & Pages
- Experimental 'ZMapp' drugs fails to save Ebola doctor from Sierra Leone
- Science fiction can rescue black communities
- Troubling, misleading leaks ‘inflame’ volatile conditions in Ferguson, Mo.
- Al Cowlings: The real lesson in the O.J. Simpson case
- Workshop, choir reunion, concert set for Greater Progressive