By Brenda Robinson The ruling, Northwestern University football players can unionize, by Peter Sung Ohr—a regional director of the National Labor Relations Board—is long overdue. This particular ruling may or may not lead to college athletes being paid, but at least it is a move in the right direction. Any unfairness starts with a bold, […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Rebellion, confrontations with police as another young black male is gunned down
- Chadwick Boseman in 'Get on Up' does his thang
- Rev. Stewart Speaks! Don’t let him catch you with your work undone!
- Special treatment for whites led to Marikana bloodbath, inquiry told
- Crime and Safety Report: August 20-26