By Brenda Robinson The ruling, Northwestern University football players can unionize, by Peter Sung Ohr—a regional director of the National Labor Relations Board—is long overdue. This particular ruling may or may not lead to college athletes being paid, but at least it is a move in the right direction. Any unfairness starts with a bold, […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Experimental 'ZMapp' drugs fails to save Ebola doctor from Sierra Leone
- Troubling, misleading leaks ‘inflame’ volatile conditions in Ferguson, Mo.
- Science fiction can rescue black communities
- Workshop, choir reunion, concert set for Greater Progressive
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance