(GIN)—Six years after obtaining political asylum in South Africa, former Rwandan intelligence chief Patrick Karegeya died under mysterious circumstances in a hotel room in Johannesburg. South African police say the dissident appeared to have been strangled with a rope and a bloodied towel found in the hotel room safe. Mr. Karegeya was a colonel under […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Police say black man shot himself in back while handcuffed, family demands answers
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance
- Wages up for black men, down for black women
- Steven Manning: Delivered from hell of depression to a heavenly daily existence of peace
- Why do Democrats keep trying to ban guns that look scary, not the guns that kill the most people?