(GIN)—Six years after obtaining political asylum in South Africa, former Rwandan intelligence chief Patrick Karegeya died under mysterious circumstances in a hotel room in Johannesburg. South African police say the dissident appeared to have been strangled with a rope and a bloodied towel found in the hotel room safe. Mr. Karegeya was a colonel under […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Rebellion, confrontations with police as another young black male is gunned down
- Chadwick Boseman in 'Get on Up' does his thang
- Crime and Safety Report: August 20-26
- Rev. Stewart Speaks! Don’t let him catch you with your work undone!
- Special treatment for whites led to Marikana bloodbath, inquiry told