When a 15-year-old Georgia resident was denied an opportunity to get on the heart transplant list, allegedly because of his lifestyle, the dark underbelly of the transplant system was exposed. A thinly-veiled overriding determining factor seemed exposed—who lives and who dies depends on who has the money.
Top Posts & Pages
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance
- Man in ‘blackface’ robs several Walgreens pharmacies
- Observe National Sickle Cell Awareness Month this September by donating blood with the American Red Cross
- Hundreds head towards social media confab in South Africa
- Mental illness, violence no laughing matter