When a 15-year-old Georgia resident was denied an opportunity to get on the heart transplant list, allegedly because of his lifestyle, the dark underbelly of the transplant system was exposed. A thinly-veiled overriding determining factor seemed exposed—who lives and who dies depends on who has the money.
Top Posts & Pages
- Saudi Temple No. 50, Saudi Court No. 121 host joint Potentate, Commandress ball honoring Illustrious Noble Glen Lee, Illustrious Commandress Alice Lee
- Experimental 'ZMapp' drugs fails to save Ebola doctor from Sierra Leone
- Spotlight on Eryn Rogers of Wane-TV/News Channel 15
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance
- Black pollster: ‘Democrats got their [butt] whipped’