When a 15-year-old Georgia resident was denied an opportunity to get on the heart transplant list, allegedly because of his lifestyle, the dark underbelly of the transplant system was exposed. A thinly-veiled overriding determining factor seemed exposed—who lives and who dies depends on who has the money.
Top Posts & Pages
- Desperation grows among youth for jobs, land in Zimbabwe
- An ‘open secret’: Catholic sexual abuse in black community
- DNA test on fatherhood of Brandon Howard may actually match with Joe Jackson, Michael Jackson's father - NY Daily News
- Mayor Henry announces projects for record year of over $20 million in infrastructure enhancements
- Fort Wayne Housing Authority to open voucher waiting list for 3 days in March