When a 15-year-old Georgia resident was denied an opportunity to get on the heart transplant list, allegedly because of his lifestyle, the dark underbelly of the transplant system was exposed. A thinly-veiled overriding determining factor seemed exposed—who lives and who dies depends on who has the money.
Top Posts & Pages
- John Boehner suffering from “electile dysfunction?”
- Gene Butler retires, accepts buyer's offer to purchase Community Care Pharmacy
- Hepatitis C 'cure' costs $1000 a day—$80k total
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance
- Fort Wayne Housing Authority to open voucher waiting list March 12–14