When a 15-year-old Georgia resident was denied an opportunity to get on the heart transplant list, allegedly because of his lifestyle, the dark underbelly of the transplant system was exposed. A thinly-veiled overriding determining factor seemed exposed—who lives and who dies depends on who has the money.
Top Posts & Pages
- The 2014 Elections: What’s at stake for African Americans
- Fort Wayne’s De’Zheana Lattimore headed for Hollywood
- South Africa rejects light sentence for ‘Blade Runner,’ prepares appeal
- An officer's betrayal: Decorated black FWPD officer fights for job, reputation
- Obituaries: October 29-November 5 Edition