During what he called one of his “favorite events every year,” President Obama presented 16 outstanding individuals, including four African Americans, with the Presidential Medal of Freedom, the nation’s highest civilian honor.
Top Posts & Pages
- 'Blade Runner's' fate on manslaughter charge to be decided soon
- An officer's betrayal: Decorated black FWPD officer fights for job, reputation
- Feds end 'corruption-fueled spending spree' by West African leader's son
- Bishop T.D. Jakes suing Young Jeezy, Kendrick Lamar
- Hillary versus Ben Carson in 2016