(GIN)–The Okavango Delta–Africa’s last-remaining wetland wilderness–has been listed as the 1000th World Heritage site by Unesco, the United Nations cultural body. The vast “Okavango wilderness” will be counted alongside such majestic formations as the Galapagos, Amazon, Arctic and Great Barrier Reef. It contains a number of endangered species and is unusual in that it is […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Troubling, misleading leaks ‘inflame’ volatile conditions in Ferguson, Mo.
- American Bullies enjoy piece of heaven in Fort Wayne
- Workshop, choir reunion, concert set for Greater Progressive
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance
- Experimental 'ZMapp' drugs fails to save Ebola doctor from Sierra Leone