Estella Pearl Boggess passed peacefully on Saturday, March 1, 2014 at Parkview Regional Medical Center at the age of 98. She was one of six children born to Joseph R. Collins Sr. and Mattie Lou (Phinzey) Collins She spent most of her life in Fort Wayne and was a graduate of Central High School. Surviving […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Black auto buyers get raw deal, not fair deal
- Why do Democrats keep trying to ban guns that look scary, not the guns that kill the most people?
- Police say black man shot himself in back while handcuffed, family demands answers
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance
- Steven Manning: Delivered from hell of depression to a heavenly daily existence of peace