(GIN)—More than half a million applicants turned up for jobs offered by the Nigerian Immigration Service last week and in the resulting crowding, some 20 panicked jobseekers were killed in a stampede. An inquiry is being sought by the National Labor Congress and the Coalition against Corrupt Leaders. The two groups condemned the immigration service for […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Rebellion, confrontations with police as another young black male is gunned down
- Chadwick Boseman in 'Get on Up' does his thang
- Rev. Stewart Speaks! Don’t let him catch you with your work undone!
- Special treatment for whites led to Marikana bloodbath, inquiry told
- Crime and Safety Report: August 20-26