Apparently, we do not live in an idyllic post-racial society—at least, that’s the verdict from the courts. As an additional footnote, the article quoted here also refers to gender discrimination suits the municipality recently lost. One has to wonder about the continuing complaints that African American and other “minority” applicants have with regard to trying […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Experimental 'ZMapp' drugs fails to save Ebola doctor from Sierra Leone
- Saudi Temple No. 50, Saudi Court No. 121 host joint Potentate, Commandress ball honoring Illustrious Noble Glen Lee, Illustrious Commandress Alice Lee
- Troubling, misleading leaks ‘inflame’ volatile conditions in Ferguson, Mo.
- Science fiction can rescue black communities
- Obituaries: November 19-25 Edition