WASHINGTON—The swift political and personal descent of former Congressman Jesse L. Jackson Jr. has accelerated with criminal information documents being filed accusing him of conspiracy to commit mail and wire fraud, and making false statements in connection with allegations that he diverted approximately $750,000 in campaign funds for personal use.
Top Posts & Pages
- John Boehner suffering from “electile dysfunction?”
- Gene Butler retires, accepts buyer's offer to purchase Community Care Pharmacy
- Hepatitis C 'cure' costs $1000 a day—$80k total
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance
- Fort Wayne Housing Authority to open voucher waiting list March 12–14