WASHINGTON—The swift political and personal descent of former Congressman Jesse L. Jackson Jr. has accelerated with criminal information documents being filed accusing him of conspiracy to commit mail and wire fraud, and making false statements in connection with allegations that he diverted approximately $750,000 in campaign funds for personal use.
Top Posts & Pages
- Al Cowlings: The real lesson in the O.J. Simpson case
- Fort Wayne Makeover Conference women’s empowerment, followup events set
- Movie Review: ‘The Wedding Ringer’
- ‘Martin Luther King in Palestine:’ Film chronicles unique journey of peace to Middle East hotspot
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance