WASHINGTON—The swift political and personal descent of former Congressman Jesse L. Jackson Jr. has accelerated with criminal information documents being filed accusing him of conspiracy to commit mail and wire fraud, and making false statements in connection with allegations that he diverted approximately $750,000 in campaign funds for personal use.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fort Wayne Housing Authority to open voucher waiting list for 3 days in March
- Fort Wayne native, gospel music legend Hanq Neal transitions at 57
- Alfred Wright murder case intensifies
- Nelson Mandela's will reveals unpleasant surprise for second wife Winnie
- James 'Jim' Redmond ‘declares war’ on jackleg preachers