WASHINGTON—The swift political and personal descent of former Congressman Jesse L. Jackson Jr. has accelerated with criminal information documents being filed accusing him of conspiracy to commit mail and wire fraud, and making false statements in connection with allegations that he diverted approximately $750,000 in campaign funds for personal use.
Top Posts & Pages
- Experimental 'ZMapp' drugs fails to save Ebola doctor from Sierra Leone
- Science fiction can rescue black communities
- Troubling, misleading leaks ‘inflame’ volatile conditions in Ferguson, Mo.
- Al Cowlings: The real lesson in the O.J. Simpson case
- Workshop, choir reunion, concert set for Greater Progressive