Star power, social responsibility and controversy surfaced again over a partnership between hip hop entrepreneur Jay Z a/k/a Shawn Carter and a high-end store accused of racially profiling customers and rapper-businessman Kanye West’s appropriation of the Confederate Stars and Bars flag for a clothing line.
Top Posts & Pages
- American Bullies enjoy piece of heaven in Fort Wayne
- Troubling, misleading leaks ‘inflame’ volatile conditions in Ferguson, Mo.
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance
- Workshop, choir reunion, concert set for Greater Progressive
- 16th Annual Thanksgiving Dinner set for Nov. 22 at Pilgrim Baptist Church