(GIN)—African soccer stars came under a hail of racist chanting at a recent Champions League match by Russians in Moscow last week. The incident highlighted the failure of official anti-racism efforts, particularly last week’s “Football (soccer) Against Racism in Europe Action Week” organized by the Union of European Football Associations (UEFA). Jeers from the Moscow […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Experimental 'ZMapp' drugs fails to save Ebola doctor from Sierra Leone
- Saudi Temple No. 50, Saudi Court No. 121 host joint Potentate, Commandress ball honoring Illustrious Noble Glen Lee, Illustrious Commandress Alice Lee
- Troubling, misleading leaks ‘inflame’ volatile conditions in Ferguson, Mo.
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance
- Science fiction can rescue black communities