Okay. I’m no expert, so please ignore some of my oversimplifications when it comes to analysis, but here goes: Apparently (I like that word—it suits my non-committal way of looking at the world), the West and the East, once again, are involved in some huge religious war. (Those of you who are of a spiritual as opposed to a legalistic, religious bent may well not even worry about this.) The Christian and Muslim world views have collided on the highway of extremism.
Top Posts & Pages
- No pause in royal ceremony after 38 teen dancers killed in crash
- Spotlight on United Negro College Fund (UNCF)
- National NAACP’s Shelton spearheads organization’s federal policy advocacy
- Quakers revive Freedom Schools to provide historic clarity, healing, advancement of just society
- Black on black crime amasses far greater death toll than police shootings