NAACP president backs individual consideration on deals By Herbert L. White Special to the NNPA from The Charlotte Post CHARLOTTE, N.C.—The N.C. NAACP is encouraging Moral Monday defendants to decide if they want to have their day in court. Wake County District Attorney Colon Willoughby is offering to drop civil disobedience charges against more than 900 […]
Top Posts & Pages
- BBC faces new attacks over Rwandan genocide film
- Burkina Faso's army pick to fill ousted president's seat
- Troubling, misleading leaks ‘inflame’ volatile conditions in Ferguson, Mo.
- Maasai homeland to be sold to Dubai royal family for hunting reserve
- Black military leaders uphold proud tradition of service