NAACP president backs individual consideration on deals By Herbert L. White Special to the NNPA from The Charlotte Post CHARLOTTE, N.C.—The N.C. NAACP is encouraging Moral Monday defendants to decide if they want to have their day in court. Wake County District Attorney Colon Willoughby is offering to drop civil disobedience charges against more than 900 […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Troubling, misleading leaks ‘inflame’ volatile conditions in Ferguson, Mo.
- Workshop, choir reunion, concert set for Greater Progressive
- American Bullies enjoy piece of heaven in Fort Wayne
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance
- Experimental 'ZMapp' drugs fails to save Ebola doctor from Sierra Leone