NAACP president backs individual consideration on deals By Herbert L. White Special to the NNPA from The Charlotte Post CHARLOTTE, N.C.—The N.C. NAACP is encouraging Moral Monday defendants to decide if they want to have their day in court. Wake County District Attorney Colon Willoughby is offering to drop civil disobedience charges against more than 900 […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Black auto buyers get raw deal, not fair deal
- Why do Democrats keep trying to ban guns that look scary, not the guns that kill the most people?
- Police say black man shot himself in back while handcuffed, family demands answers
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance
- Steven Manning: Delivered from hell of depression to a heavenly daily existence of peace