A new report by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) finds that overdraft fees continue to pose high risks to consumers, despite recent regulatory changes. The report focuses on the dreaded overdraft charge, the fees banks and credit unions collect for covering customer transactions that exceed checking account balances.
Top Posts & Pages
- Eviction plan in cards for Zimbabwe's landless poor
- An African leading light dims as Ali Mazrui passes
- An officer's betrayal: Decorated black FWPD officer fights for job, reputation
- Bishop T.D. Jakes suing Young Jeezy, Kendrick Lamar
- Acclaimed jazz artist Art “Turk” Burton to play at American Legion Post 148