A new report by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) finds that overdraft fees continue to pose high risks to consumers, despite recent regulatory changes. The report focuses on the dreaded overdraft charge, the fees banks and credit unions collect for covering customer transactions that exceed checking account balances.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fort Wayne native, gospel music legend Hanq Neal transitions at 57
- Alfred Wright murder case intensifies
- Fort Wayne Housing Authority to open voucher waiting list for 3 days in March
- Nelson Mandela's will reveals unpleasant surprise for second wife Winnie
- Madame C.J. Walker: A shining example of economic self determination