Mrs. M. was a 42-year-old who complained of her nails breaking easily and her hair falling out. Mrs. M smoked approximately one and a half packs of cigarettes and drank four to five cups of coffee daily. She never missed a highball for dinner.
Top Posts & Pages
- Al Cowlings: The real lesson in the O.J. Simpson case
- Fort Wayne Makeover Conference women’s empowerment, followup events set
- Movie Review: ‘The Wedding Ringer’
- ‘Martin Luther King in Palestine:’ Film chronicles unique journey of peace to Middle East hotspot
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance