Mrs. M. was a 42-year-old who complained of her nails breaking easily and her hair falling out. Mrs. M smoked approximately one and a half packs of cigarettes and drank four to five cups of coffee daily. She never missed a highball for dinner.
Top Posts & Pages
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance
- Civil rights groups push Ferguson residents to polls
- African/African-American Historical Museum part of ‘Be A Tourist In Your Own Hometown’ event
- Man in ‘blackface’ robs several Walgreens pharmacies
- Hip Hop Corner: The Godfather of Hip Hop