(GIN)—Solidarity among artists rescued the larger than life painting of a tragic miners’ strike in 2012 where some 44 people were killed and 78 wounded in a murderous onslaught by security guards against workers that horrified the nation. Removed from the walls by the Johannesburg art fair’s organizers, the painting by Ayanda Mabulu was quickly restored […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Troubling, misleading leaks ‘inflame’ volatile conditions in Ferguson, Mo.
- Experimental 'ZMapp' drugs fails to save Ebola doctor from Sierra Leone
- Workshop, choir reunion, concert set for Greater Progressive
- Obituaries: November 19-25 Edition
- Commissioner of Mississippi Department of Corrections indicted on mass corruption