By Chasiti Falls I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother’s Day. I enjoyed my weekend by attending a Mother-Daughter Prayer Breakfast. Personally this was a new event for me; however the Mighty Women of Fellowship hosted their 7th year at the Ol’ Rugged Fellowship Church home of Pastor Jermaine and First Lady Talisha Sanders. This […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Eviction plan in cards for Zimbabwe's landless poor
- Acclaimed jazz artist Art “Turk” Burton to play at American Legion Post 148
- Obituaries: October 22-28 Edition
- An officer's betrayal: Decorated black FWPD officer fights for job, reputation
- Husband, wife performers destined for 'A Lesson before Dying'