Special to Frost Illustrated FORT WAYNE—In 2012, a partnership between the Fort Wayne Museum of Art and Green Hair Revolution, whose mission is to bring education, engagement and empowerment about hair to the public via various media forms began. Those efforts inspired the first ever Day of Natural Hair event in Fort Wayne in May […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Police say black man shot himself in back while handcuffed, family demands answers
- Steven Manning: Delivered from hell of depression to a heavenly daily existence of peace
- Kyra Foster ranked No.1 nationwide in girls junior tennis
- CBC joins black churches for 'Freedom Sunday' campaign
- Why do Democrats keep trying to ban guns that look scary, not the guns that kill the most people?