By Megan McCloskey Special to the NNPA from ProPublica Last week, we wrote about the Pentagon’s floundering efforts to find and identify the 83,000 service members missing from past conflicts—of which the military ID’d just 60 last year. As our story laid out, the mission has been hampered by outdated scientific methods, a lack of […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Experimental 'ZMapp' drugs fails to save Ebola doctor from Sierra Leone
- Troubling, misleading leaks ‘inflame’ volatile conditions in Ferguson, Mo.
- Science fiction can rescue black communities
- Workshop, choir reunion, concert set for Greater Progressive
- Al Cowlings: The real lesson in the O.J. Simpson case