The City of Fort Wayne’s Metro Human Relations Commission has elected new leaders of its seven-member governing board. Larry Wardlaw will serve as chairman and Quinton Ellis will serve as vice-chairman.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spotlight on a successful Frost Illustrated Benefit Concert
- Zambian president goes awol, leaving nation leaderless
- Fort Wayne Housing Authority to open voucher waiting list March 12–14
- Congresswoman Waters calls for thorough investigation into California Highway Patrol beating
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance