The City of Fort Wayne’s Metro Human Relations Commission has elected new leaders of its seven-member governing board. Larry Wardlaw will serve as chairman and Quinton Ellis will serve as vice-chairman.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spotlight on Richard A. Stevenson Sr., Wayne Township Trustee
- 'Friends’ desert Bill Cosby when he needs them most
- Maasai homeland to be sold to Dubai royal family for hunting reserve
- Court of Appeals rules Michigan has no responsibility to provide quality public education
- BBC faces new attacks over Rwandan genocide film