The City of Fort Wayne’s Metro Human Relations Commission has elected new leaders of its seven-member governing board. Larry Wardlaw will serve as chairman and Quinton Ellis will serve as vice-chairman.
Top Posts & Pages
- Congress urges stronger action against payday loan vendors
- Former Frost, El Mexicano political writer Dan Jehl crosses over at 68
- Quaker conference examines lives of LGBTI community in Zimbabwe
- Haitians in Dominican Republic risk becoming stateless
- Understanding real ‘love’ in the midst of the same-sex marriage debate