The City of Fort Wayne’s Metro Human Relations Commission has elected new leaders of its seven-member governing board. Larry Wardlaw will serve as chairman and Quinton Ellis will serve as vice-chairman.
Top Posts & Pages
- Manning Video Productions to shoot Reggie Burton film ‘MOVE’
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance
- Quakers revive Freedom Schools to provide historic clarity, healing, advancement of just society
- Peggy Woodford Forbes: Wall St. history maker
- Al Cowlings: The real lesson in the O.J. Simpson case