The City of Fort Wayne’s Metro Human Relations Commission has elected new leaders of its seven-member governing board. Larry Wardlaw will serve as chairman and Quinton Ellis will serve as vice-chairman.
Top Posts & Pages
- 40-year retrospective highlighting development, accomplishments of Dance Theatre of Harlem
- We need to use our black economic power
- Elite runner Lauren Fleshman to speak at Fort Wayne Track Club banquet
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance
- Al Cowlings: The real lesson in the O.J. Simpson case