HOUSE CALLS by Dr. Deas—Young African Americans are at risk. They are not only dying physically but also mentally. They apparently feel that there is no hope for their future. We have to address this dismal state immediately if we are going to survive as a people.
Top Posts & Pages
- The 2014 Elections: What’s at stake for African Americans
- Fort Wayne’s De’Zheana Lattimore headed for Hollywood
- South Africa rejects light sentence for ‘Blade Runner,’ prepares appeal
- An officer's betrayal: Decorated black FWPD officer fights for job, reputation
- Obituaries: October 29-November 5 Edition