HOUSE CALLS I had many elderly patients who, unfortunately, began to have fading minds and were living alone. They were being cared for by personnel provided by private and city agencies. Many of them had families who visited them occasionally, but more often were befriended by strangers who had more interest in their worldly possessions […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Troubling, misleading leaks ‘inflame’ volatile conditions in Ferguson, Mo.
- Experimental 'ZMapp' drugs fails to save Ebola doctor from Sierra Leone
- Commissioner of Mississippi Department of Corrections indicted on mass corruption
- Workshop, choir reunion, concert set for Greater Progressive
- Obituaries: November 19-25 Edition