All who hunger are welcome to join us for a free Thanksgiving meal Nov. 28. Dinner will be served between 12 p.m. and 3 p.m. at 301 W. Superior St. For more information, call (260) 426-7357 ext 119.
Top Posts & Pages
- Rebellion, confrontations with police as another young black male is gunned down
- Crime and Safety Report: August 20-26
- Rev. Stewart Speaks! Don’t let him catch you with your work undone!
- Chadwick Boseman in 'Get on Up' does his thang
- Walking while black: Michael Brown, black men and white police officers