All who hunger are welcome to join us for a free Thanksgiving meal Nov. 28. Dinner will be served between 12 p.m. and 3 p.m. at 301 W. Superior St. For more information, call (260) 426-7357 ext 119.
Top Posts & Pages
- Renowned poet, writer, genealogist Gladys Ophelia Mitchell Wilson crosses over
- Giving in to Islamophobia means giving in to ISIS
- Obituaries: July 20-26, 2016 Edition
- Church elder, former Stars of Glory member Roosevelt Carlisle crosses over at 65
- Al Cowlings: The real lesson in the O.J. Simpson case