All who hunger are welcome to join us for a free Thanksgiving meal Nov. 28. Dinner will be served between 12 p.m. and 3 p.m. at 301 W. Superior St. For more information, call (260) 426-7357 ext 119.
Top Posts & Pages
- Saudi Temple No. 50, Saudi Court No. 121 host joint Potentate, Commandress ball honoring Illustrious Noble Glen Lee, Illustrious Commandress Alice Lee
- Experimental 'ZMapp' drugs fails to save Ebola doctor from Sierra Leone
- Spotlight on Eryn Rogers of Wane-TV/News Channel 15
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance
- Black pollster: ‘Democrats got their [butt] whipped’