Mrs. M. was a 42-year-old who complained of her nails breaking easily and her hair falling out. Mrs. M smoked approximately one and a half packs of cigarettes and drank four to five cups of coffee daily. She never missed a highball for dinner.
Top Posts & Pages
- John Boehner suffering from “electile dysfunction?”
- Gene Butler retires, accepts buyer's offer to purchase Community Care Pharmacy
- Hepatitis C 'cure' costs $1000 a day—$80k total
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance
- Fort Wayne Housing Authority to open voucher waiting list March 12–14