Mrs. M. was a 42-year-old who complained of her nails breaking easily and her hair falling out. Mrs. M smoked approximately one and a half packs of cigarettes and drank four to five cups of coffee daily. She never missed a highball for dinner.
Top Posts & Pages
- 40-year retrospective highlighting development, accomplishments of Dance Theatre of Harlem
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance
- Elite runner Lauren Fleshman to speak at Fort Wayne Track Club banquet
- 'Scheme' to lower gas at the pump hits Africa hard
- We need to use our black economic power