Mrs. M. was a 42-year-old who complained of her nails breaking easily and her hair falling out. Mrs. M smoked approximately one and a half packs of cigarettes and drank four to five cups of coffee daily. She never missed a highball for dinner.
Top Posts & Pages
- American Bullies enjoy piece of heaven in Fort Wayne
- Troubling, misleading leaks ‘inflame’ volatile conditions in Ferguson, Mo.
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance
- Workshop, choir reunion, concert set for Greater Progressive
- 16th Annual Thanksgiving Dinner set for Nov. 22 at Pilgrim Baptist Church