Celebrations this week marked the end of a brutal 20-month revolt in Africa’s mineral-rich eastern Congo. The M23 rebel army reportedly scattered after the Congolese army captured its last hilltop stronghold.
Top Posts & Pages
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance
- Civil rights groups push Ferguson residents to polls
- Observe National Sickle Cell Awareness Month this September by donating blood with the American Red Cross
- Fort Wayne native sparkles on British TV channel
- Hip Hop Corner: The Godfather of Hip Hop