Celebrations this week marked the end of a brutal 20-month revolt in Africa’s mineral-rich eastern Congo. The M23 rebel army reportedly scattered after the Congolese army captured its last hilltop stronghold.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spotlight on Richard A. Stevenson Sr., Wayne Township Trustee
- 'Friends’ desert Bill Cosby when he needs them most
- Maasai homeland to be sold to Dubai royal family for hunting reserve
- BBC faces new attacks over Rwandan genocide film
- Court of Appeals rules Michigan has no responsibility to provide quality public education