Celebrations this week marked the end of a brutal 20-month revolt in Africa’s mineral-rich eastern Congo. The M23 rebel army reportedly scattered after the Congolese army captured its last hilltop stronghold.
Top Posts & Pages
- Voices of Unity returns to Fort Wayne with gold, silver medals from World Choir Games
- NAACP identity erased from local Chalk Walk
- Meet the online tracking device that is virtually impossible to block
- Acclaimed young Kenyan writer takes top literary prize
- Black man killed in a chokehold by NYPD officer