Celebrations this week marked the end of a brutal 20-month revolt in Africa’s mineral-rich eastern Congo. The M23 rebel army reportedly scattered after the Congolese army captured its last hilltop stronghold.
Top Posts & Pages
- Congress urges stronger action against payday loan vendors
- Former Frost, El Mexicano political writer Dan Jehl crosses over at 68
- Quaker conference examines lives of LGBTI community in Zimbabwe
- Haitians in Dominican Republic risk becoming stateless
- Understanding real ‘love’ in the midst of the same-sex marriage debate