By Freddie Allen NNPA Washington Correspondent WASHINGTON (NNPA)—As fast food and retail workers continue to march for higher wages, a new study by the Economic Policy Institute revealed that blacks are more likely to earn poverty wages than whites. EPI released the “Raising America’s Pay” study in conjunction with the launch of a new research […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Troubling, misleading leaks ‘inflame’ volatile conditions in Ferguson, Mo.
- American Bullies enjoy piece of heaven in Fort Wayne
- Workshop, choir reunion, concert set for Greater Progressive
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance
- Experimental 'ZMapp' drugs fails to save Ebola doctor from Sierra Leone