The meeting to address issues surrounding the African/African American Museum was an egregious display of arguing, bickering and infighting amongst adults. Quite disheartening is that it was a public display. But that could have been easily overlooked had any positive moves forward been made.
Top Posts & Pages
- Eviction plan in cards for Zimbabwe's landless poor
- An African leading light dims as Ali Mazrui passes
- An officer's betrayal: Decorated black FWPD officer fights for job, reputation
- Bishop T.D. Jakes suing Young Jeezy, Kendrick Lamar
- Acclaimed jazz artist Art “Turk” Burton to play at American Legion Post 148