The meeting to address issues surrounding the African/African American Museum was an egregious display of arguing, bickering and infighting amongst adults. Quite disheartening is that it was a public display. But that could have been easily overlooked had any positive moves forward been made.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spotlight on Richard A. Stevenson Sr., Wayne Township Trustee
- 'Friends’ desert Bill Cosby when he needs them most
- Maasai homeland to be sold to Dubai royal family for hunting reserve
- BBC faces new attacks over Rwandan genocide film
- Court of Appeals rules Michigan has no responsibility to provide quality public education