The meeting to address issues surrounding the African/African American Museum was an egregious display of arguing, bickering and infighting amongst adults. Quite disheartening is that it was a public display. But that could have been easily overlooked had any positive moves forward been made.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fort Wayne native, gospel music legend Hanq Neal transitions at 57
- An ‘open secret’: Catholic sexual abuse in black community
- Nelson Mandela's will reveals unpleasant surprise for second wife Winnie
- Madame C.J. Walker: A shining example of economic self determination
- Knockout punch for George Zimmerman