The meeting to address issues surrounding the African/African American Museum was an egregious display of arguing, bickering and infighting amongst adults. Quite disheartening is that it was a public display. But that could have been easily overlooked had any positive moves forward been made.
Top Posts & Pages
- Neil DeGrasse Tyson and the public image as social capital
- Proposed rules for compassionate use of Medical Cannabis Pilot Program Act filed - Bugle Newspapers: Niles
- Free drug samples for doctors may end up costing patients a lot: Study : LIFE : Tech Times
- ‘If I dated black girls…’
- James 'Jim' Redmond ‘declares war’ on jackleg preachers