HOUSE CALLS During my many years of medical practice, I have made many house calls on folks who were going to their eternal rest. Often, loved ones from the family have suggested that the person be hospitalized. In some cases, I had no alternative but to do so. After surveying the home conditions, if they […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Police say black man shot himself in back while handcuffed, family demands answers
- Steven Manning: Delivered from hell of depression to a heavenly daily existence of peace
- Kyra Foster ranked No.1 nationwide in girls junior tennis
- CBC joins black churches for 'Freedom Sunday' campaign
- Why do Democrats keep trying to ban guns that look scary, not the guns that kill the most people?