Lawrence Underwood was born on May 28, 1960 to the proud parents of Emma (Dixie) and David Underwood in Fort Wayne, Indiana. He accepted Jesus as his personal Savior at an early age and joined Turner Chapel A.M.E. Church. In 1979 he graduated from R. Nelson Snider High School. He served three years in the United […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Black auto buyers get raw deal, not fair deal
- Why do Democrats keep trying to ban guns that look scary, not the guns that kill the most people?
- Police say black man shot himself in back while handcuffed, family demands answers
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance
- Steven Manning: Delivered from hell of depression to a heavenly daily existence of peace