For many current and former Houston Police Department (HPD) officers, many believe that they have had to work in an environment where they have been the victim of a work environment built upon a foundation of retaliation and an unwritten “code of silence.”
Top Posts & Pages
- An ‘open secret’: Catholic sexual abuse in black community
- Nelson Mandela's will reveals unpleasant surprise for second wife Winnie
- Are your Social Security benefits taxable?
- Fort Wayne Housing Authority to open voucher waiting list for 3 days in March
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance