Director/writer Kasi Lemmons (“Eve’s Bayou”) adapts a 50s-era play into a modern, urban musical/drama where characters seek to mend old wounds and cleanse their souls.
Top Posts & Pages
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance
- Man in ‘blackface’ robs several Walgreens pharmacies
- Fort Wayne native sparkles on British TV channel
- Civil rights groups push Ferguson residents to polls
- Observe National Sickle Cell Awareness Month this September by donating blood with the American Red Cross