Director/writer Kasi Lemmons (“Eve’s Bayou”) adapts a 50s-era play into a modern, urban musical/drama where characters seek to mend old wounds and cleanse their souls.
Top Posts & Pages
- Troubling, misleading leaks ‘inflame’ volatile conditions in Ferguson, Mo.
- American Bullies enjoy piece of heaven in Fort Wayne
- Workshop, choir reunion, concert set for Greater Progressive
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance
- Experimental 'ZMapp' drugs fails to save Ebola doctor from Sierra Leone