(GIN)—The World Bank, blamed for the devastation of thousands of lives in developing countries through the promotion of now discredited “structural adjustment” policies, is currently advocating land policies which benefit corporations over the world’s poorest people—namely farmers, pastoralists, and indigenous communities. Many of these affected groups are essential food producers for the entire planet, according […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Troubling, misleading leaks ‘inflame’ volatile conditions in Ferguson, Mo.
- American Bullies enjoy piece of heaven in Fort Wayne
- Workshop, choir reunion, concert set for Greater Progressive
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance
- Experimental 'ZMapp' drugs fails to save Ebola doctor from Sierra Leone