Celebrations this week marked the end of a brutal 20-month revolt in Africa’s mineral-rich eastern Congo. The M23 rebel army reportedly scattered after the Congolese army captured its last hilltop stronghold.
Top Posts & Pages
- 40-year retrospective highlighting development, accomplishments of Dance Theatre of Harlem
- We need to use our black economic power
- Elite runner Lauren Fleshman to speak at Fort Wayne Track Club banquet
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance
- Attorney General Eric Holder seeks better educational opportunities for imprisoned juveniles