(GIN)–A proposed U.S. wind farm in Kenya must first overcome objections by farmer David Kinyanjui who says the farm would desecrate ancestral land where his father and mother are both buried. Kinyanjui has joined other farmers in Kenya’s Rift Valley who intend to fight the Kinangop wind farm–part of President Obama’s signature “Power Africa” plan […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Police say black man shot himself in back while handcuffed, family demands answers
- Steven Manning: Delivered from hell of depression to a heavenly daily existence of peace
- Kyra Foster ranked No.1 nationwide in girls junior tennis
- CBC joins black churches for 'Freedom Sunday' campaign
- Why do Democrats keep trying to ban guns that look scary, not the guns that kill the most people?