Star power, social responsibility and controversy surfaced again over a partnership between hip hop entrepreneur Jay Z a/k/a Shawn Carter and a high-end store accused of racially profiling customers and rapper-businessman Kanye West’s appropriation of the Confederate Stars and Bars flag for a clothing line.
Top Posts & Pages
- Eviction plan in cards for Zimbabwe's landless poor
- Acclaimed jazz artist Art “Turk” Burton to play at American Legion Post 148
- Obituaries: October 22-28 Edition
- An officer's betrayal: Decorated black FWPD officer fights for job, reputation
- Husband, wife performers destined for 'A Lesson before Dying'