Star power, social responsibility and controversy surfaced again over a partnership between hip hop entrepreneur Jay Z a/k/a Shawn Carter and a high-end store accused of racially profiling customers and rapper-businessman Kanye West’s appropriation of the Confederate Stars and Bars flag for a clothing line.
Top Posts & Pages
- NAACP identity erased from local Chalk Walk
- Meet the online tracking device that is virtually impossible to block
- Acclaimed young Kenyan writer takes top literary prize
- Black man killed in a chokehold by NYPD officer
- Voices of Unity returns to Fort Wayne with gold, silver medals from World Choir Games