Star power, social responsibility and controversy surfaced again over a partnership between hip hop entrepreneur Jay Z a/k/a Shawn Carter and a high-end store accused of racially profiling customers and rapper-businessman Kanye West’s appropriation of the Confederate Stars and Bars flag for a clothing line.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fort Wayne Makeover Conference women’s empowerment, followup events set
- ‘Martin Luther King in Palestine:’ Film chronicles unique journey of peace to Middle East hotspot
- Africa to get counterterrorism assist from U.S. Green Berets
- Movie Review: ‘The Wedding Ringer’
- Leaders clamp down as elections near in 10 countries