Star power, social responsibility and controversy surfaced again over a partnership between hip hop entrepreneur Jay Z a/k/a Shawn Carter and a high-end store accused of racially profiling customers and rapper-businessman Kanye West’s appropriation of the Confederate Stars and Bars flag for a clothing line.
Top Posts & Pages
- 'Blade Runner's' fate on manslaughter charge to be decided soon
- An officer's betrayal: Decorated black FWPD officer fights for job, reputation
- Feds end 'corruption-fueled spending spree' by West African leader's son
- Bishop T.D. Jakes suing Young Jeezy, Kendrick Lamar
- Hillary versus Ben Carson in 2016