Recently, I was speaking with an elementary school teacher about the snacks and drinks that children bring to school in their lunch bags. She said that some children who bring junk foods to school have difficulty learning and usually exhibit behavior problems.
Top Posts & Pages
- Boko Haram commits ‘deadliest massacre yet’ in Baga
- ‘Martin Luther King in Palestine:’ Film chronicles unique journey of peace to Middle East hotspot
- Uganda, fueling brain drain, sends MDs to Trinidad
- Tires burn in streets of Kinshasa over election delay
- ‘Four-letter word’ essential to solving nation’s reading crisis