On Aug. 28, two aircraft touched down at the Israeli airport in Tel Aviv carrying 450 Ethiopian Jews—the last of an official government operation, which began as early as 1979, to bring these compatriots (also known as Beta Israel which in Hebrew means “the house of Israel”) to Israel.
Top Posts & Pages
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance
- Observe National Sickle Cell Awareness Month this September by donating blood with the American Red Cross
- Man in ‘blackface’ robs several Walgreens pharmacies
- Fort Wayne native sparkles on British TV channel
- It Is Well With My Soul invites public to participate in National Back to Church Sunday