On Aug. 28, two aircraft touched down at the Israeli airport in Tel Aviv carrying 450 Ethiopian Jews—the last of an official government operation, which began as early as 1979, to bring these compatriots (also known as Beta Israel which in Hebrew means “the house of Israel”) to Israel.
Top Posts & Pages
- Saudi Temple No. 50, Saudi Court No. 121 host joint Potentate, Commandress ball honoring Illustrious Noble Glen Lee, Illustrious Commandress Alice Lee
- Experimental 'ZMapp' drugs fails to save Ebola doctor from Sierra Leone
- Spotlight on Eryn Rogers of Wane-TV/News Channel 15
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance
- A mother’s mission: Combating domestic violence