FORT WAYNE—A page of city business history turned recently with the passing of of a long time entrepreneur who made his mark on the south side of Fort Wayne. For years, the name “Sarge” Edwards graced the south Calhoun Street business district not only with the sign that hung outside the local State Farm Insurance […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Experimental 'ZMapp' drugs fails to save Ebola doctor from Sierra Leone
- Saudi Temple No. 50, Saudi Court No. 121 host joint Potentate, Commandress ball honoring Illustrious Noble Glen Lee, Illustrious Commandress Alice Lee
- Troubling, misleading leaks ‘inflame’ volatile conditions in Ferguson, Mo.
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance
- Science fiction can rescue black communities