(GIN)—More than half a million applicants turned up for jobs offered by the Nigerian Immigration Service last week and in the resulting crowding, some 20 panicked jobseekers were killed in a stampede. An inquiry is being sought by the National Labor Congress and the Coalition against Corrupt Leaders. The two groups condemned the immigration service for […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Troubling, misleading leaks ‘inflame’ volatile conditions in Ferguson, Mo.
- Workshop, choir reunion, concert set for Greater Progressive
- American Bullies enjoy piece of heaven in Fort Wayne
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance
- Experimental 'ZMapp' drugs fails to save Ebola doctor from Sierra Leone