Star power, social responsibility and controversy surfaced again over a partnership between hip hop entrepreneur Jay Z a/k/a Shawn Carter and a high-end store accused of racially profiling customers and rapper-businessman Kanye West’s appropriation of the Confederate Stars and Bars flag for a clothing line.
Top Posts & Pages
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance
- Observe National Sickle Cell Awareness Month this September by donating blood with the American Red Cross
- Man in ‘blackface’ robs several Walgreens pharmacies
- Fort Wayne native sparkles on British TV channel
- Hundreds head towards social media confab in South Africa