Walter Hendrix Sr., passed away on Thursday, May 29, 2014. He was born on Sept. 7, 1929, in Bolivar, Tenn. He leaves to cherish his memory sons, Walter Hendrix Jr. and Joe Hawkins, both of Fort Wayne; daughters, Velvet Newborn and Valerie (James Sr.) Kendrick, both of Fort Wayne; sister, Savannah Powell of Fort Wayne; […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Black auto buyers get raw deal, not fair deal
- Why do Democrats keep trying to ban guns that look scary, not the guns that kill the most people?
- Police say black man shot himself in back while handcuffed, family demands answers
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance
- Steven Manning: Delivered from hell of depression to a heavenly daily existence of peace